Dolphin Encounter :
$80.00 per person
****NOT AVAILABLE TO CRUISE-SHIP PASSENGERS
The Dolphin Encounter begins as you travel across our lagoon to Bailey’s Key, one of two keys that make up Anthony’s Key Resort and the private home to a large family of Atlantic Bottlenose dolphins. At a beach-front cabana, you’ll receive a brief orientation and then you’ll walk along a white sandy beach to wade waist deep into the gin-clear waters of the Caribbean where a trained naturalists will give you a personal introduction to a resident dolphin. The trainer will describe the dolphins’ characteristics, anatomy and behaviors and will give you the opportunity to touch, kiss and play with a member of this friendly family of marine mammals. During the 30-minute encounter portion, you’ll have excellent photo opportunities in addition to professional photographs that will be taken of you and your new friends.
- Hands-on interaction with resident dolphin
- Personal cameras are permitted during your encounter.
- Professional photos available after encounter
- Ages 3-13 must be accompanied by a paying adult or guardian while in the water.
- Children under 3 years of age are free of charge and may participate while being held by a paying adult.