Eco Walk :$35.00 per person
In addition to offering the number #1 rated Zip-line on the Island and Honduras the South Shore Adventure Park recently opened its newest creation, in the form of a unique Eco-Walk tour that takes you over 7 state of the art suspension bridges that run directly below the zip-lines above.
It’s a truly unique experience, being the only one of its kind on the Island. Built by renowned Costa Rican Architect Jose Manuel Pizarro the bridges range from 200ft to 400ft in length. They offer a vivid viewpoint of nature, the ecosystems and the local wildlife of the surrounding Park, without disturbing they’re natural habitat.
The Eco-Walk tour has become an instant hit with locals and visitors alike and Detour Roatan is proud to offer this unique and original island excursion to all, so book now!
Bridge Details: $35.00 per person
- 7 Steel Suspension Bridges with concrete anchoring platforms.
- 400ft in length being the longest bridge, with a high point of 45ft.
- All tours are guided and offer a map layout of the park with information about wildlife and plantlife.
- Convenient pathways along the hillside offer ideal conditions for those with any disabilities or handicaps when not on the bridges.
- Perfect for bird watchers and nature lovers alike.
- Tour will take 30 minutes to an hour depending on your pace.
- All tours include round trip transportation from both cruise ship terminals.