$25 per person
A scenic, quiet drive through the picturesque island communities of Sandy Bay, Flower’s Bay, West Bay and West End Village for a variety of shopping, restaurants and activities. While on the tour, here are some of the locations you can visit at you’re choosing.
- Mayan Jungle Wildlife Park of Sandy Bay
- Interact with Monkeys, Macaw’s, Parrot’s etc…
- Carambola Botanical Gardens of Sandy Bay
- Butterfly Garden located in West End
- Cameo Jewels Factory in Flower’s Bay
- West End Village for an array of shopping
- Glass-bottom boat of West End
West End also doubles as the Islands main strip for dining and nightlife as well as the main hub for dive shops and scuba enthusiasts. While in West Bay one can visit the multiple resorts and restaurants located on the islands most pristine beach, which bares the same name as the city it is located in.
$40.00 per person
- Iguana Farm of French Key, includes interaction and even feed these docile creatures, some species are native only to Roatan and the Bay Islands.
- Frenchy’s 44 Private Island adjacent to the Iguana Farm features a full service bar and restaurant among other amenities.
- Visit historic Punta Gorda which is the 1st and oldest settlement of Roatan and learn the unique history of the Garifuna people and if you have the dance skills, join them for the traditional Garifuna dance that has been performed for over 200 years.
- A scenic drive through Old and New Port Royal, the original hub during the Islands long and rich history of Piracy. See the centuries old fort and enjoy the amazing views.
- Paya Bay beach resort and the Mangroves farm.
- Visit the historic old Island settlements of Jonesville & Diamond Rock.
- This is a 3 to 5 hour tour.
$40.00 per person
- Take a trip to Jonesville Point and visit a true Island staple, the world famous “Hole in the Wall” floating bar and grill. Along the way our friendly tour guide will point Island sights and facts while answering all your questions. After we arrive we take “panga boats” over to the bar, (Did we forget to mention that little fact?) for all you can eat steak and lobster lunch.
- Following lunch and some down time all guests have the option of exploring the mangrove canal which is right around the corner from the restaurant. A very unique and untouched piece of Roatan beauty, an absolute must see if you visit the Hole in the Wall.
- This is a 4 hour tour.
- All tours include round trip transportation from both cruise ship terminals.