$30 per person
A scenic, quiet drive through the picturesque island communities of Sandy Bay, Flower’s Bay, West Bay and West End Village for a variety of shopping, restaurants and activities. While on the tour, here are some of the locations you can visit at you’re choosing. Entrance fees not included.
- Mayan Jungle Wildlife Park of Sandy Bay
- Interact with Monkeys, Macaw’s, Parrot’s etc…
- Chocolate factory to sample cacao grown on the island.
- Rumcake factory to sample cake and local artisian rum, while experiencing beautiful views.
- Cameo Jewels Factory in Flower’s Bay
- West End Village for an array of shopping
West End also doubles as the Islands main strip for dining and nightlife as well as the main hub for dive shops and scuba enthusiasts. While in West Bay one can visit the multiple resorts and restaurants located on the islands most pristine beach, which bares the same name as the city it is located in.
$40.00 per person
- Iguana Farm of French Key, includes interaction and even feed these docile creatures, some species are native only to Roatan and the Bay Islands.
- Frenchy’s 44 Private Island adjacent to the Iguana Farm features a full service bar and restaurant among other amenities.
- Visit historic Punta Gorda which is the 1st and oldest settlement of Roatan and learn the unique history of the Garifuna people and if you have the dance skills, join them for the traditional Garifuna dance that has been performed for over 200 years.
- A scenic drive through Old and New Port Royal, the original hub during the Islands long and rich history of Piracy. See the centuries old fort and enjoy the amazing views.
- Paya Bay beach resort and the Mangroves farm.
- Visit the historic old Island settlements of Jonesville & Diamond Rock.
- This is a 3 to 5 hour tour.
- All tours include round trip transportation from both cruise ship terminals.